Choosing to own a home or invest in real estate is an exciting milestone. Finding the right property can be a time consuming experience. My goal is to help you through this process, so that you find a home or investment property that best fits your needs, wants, and budget.
The purchasing process starts by figuring out what you are looking for in a property. This may involve looking at listings and visiting homes to see what you like. As your realtor, I am with you every step of the way, arranging visits, networking with industry contacts, and negotiating to ensure you get the best price. In my professional practice, I see every property and every client as unique, so there is no formula or perfect timeline for how to purchase a home. I will never encourage or persuade any of my clients into purchasing properties that do not meet their needs. As a realtor, my greatest joy is helping you find what you are looking for in a property. I am grateful to have the opportunity to help people find their homes. I treat the realty experience as an opportunity to work together, and I am always respectful and appreciative of my clients and their individual needs.
Steps we take when you decide to buy a home:
- You are interested in purchasing a property, so you decide to contact me (Great decision!)
- Meeting to discuss your needs and what you are looking for in a home.
- I customize your property search using the MLS system, which provides the most up-to-date listing information.
- I set up viewings for us to see homes that you have expressed interest in.
- When we go through these homes, I will provide you with valuable insight regarding their value or any potential issues you should be aware of.
- To help you make informed decisions on the homes you are interested in, I will provide comparable information on other properties near by.
- I will help you navigate the steps required to put an offer on a property, including explaining the pre-approval process and even setting you up with people to help you with mortgage or financing.
- I will negotiate, advocate, and represent you, so that you can purchase the home you want at the price point you are comfortable with.
- When an offer is accepted, I will help you with the final steps of the buying process, including connecting you to home inspectors, contractors, or lawyers, if necessary.
What sets me apart as a realtor is that I am always available, basically 24/7. Open communication is very important to me. Unlike some of the bigger realtor groups, I make time for you. When you call me, you talk to me, not an assistant. Throughout this process I will be there to answer any and all of your questions. Let's get you home!